пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

esure insurance uk




I woke up crying with joy after this dream:

Iapos;m with members of my extended family in Knowle West, which is an area of Bristol with a bad reputation for violence, drugs and youth crime. Weapos;re all walking together on the pavement in the rain, and thereapos;s heavy traffic on the road in both directions. I leave the others behind and walk up a hill and get onto my motorbike, which is parked at the top of the hill in a pub car park, and then I ride the bike through heavy traffic to Bristol Airport.
The scene cuts and Iapos;m inside Bristol Airport where I see Jenny with Jonnel in a pushchair coming through customs. I give Jenny a cautious kiss on the cheek and pat Jonnel on the head when the scene cuts again, this time to the interior of a little red Renault Clio.
Jenny is learning to drive and Iapos;m in the passenger seat helping her to get some driving practice. We drive up Woodhill Road (it actually looks Pembroke Road in Bristol but itapos;s Woodhill Road in the dream) and Jenny is driving quite slowly on the wrong side of the road. I tell her to brake but she bumps very gently into a yellow rubbish skip (I think you call them dumpsters in the U.S.). The car is undamaged without even so much as a scratch and weapos;re all unhurt, and I help her with the steering wheel as she reverses back a bit, and then she gets into a forward gear and we continue along Nore Road to the Lake Grounds in Portishead. When we arrive at the Lake Grounds we get out of the car and put Jonnel into a pushchair, and then we go for a picnic next to the lake. Weapos;re sitting on my car blanket when I give Jonnel his first hug and cuddle from me, and Jenny is the other side of Jonnel as we have a three-way hug and cuddle. I tell Jonnel I love him and give him a kiss. He throws his arms around my neck and hugs me as I put my arms around him and his mother and kiss her on the lips. I woke up with tears of joy in my eyes, and when I was fully awake I let the tears flow.

Jenny and Jonnel, I love and adore you both so much. Xxx

I went to bed last night doubting the wisdom of asking them to marry me and wondering what I should do, and then I woke up crying with joy and knew the answer. Sod anyone elseapos;s opinion, Iapos;m marrying them They are MY family and I want them here with me where they belong. And as for some of the opinions expressed - a minority, I hasten to add - when I went to my youngest brotherapos;s 40th birthday meal last week: UP YOURS :-P
esure insurance uk, esure insurance.co.uk, esure online rate uk, esure remix.



Комментариев нет: