понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

camelot golf course




So, once again, I think Iapos;m dying.
I have this fucking pain in my stomach again. I almost started crying during my last 2 class periods.

I also got an A+ on my Asylum project.
i just want to give a special thanks to Alex because she totally just like..gave me all the answers. XD

3 days in countinggggg.
Well, 4 now.
I�havenapos;t eaten a FULL�GOOD�HEALTHY�meal in that long.
I�didnapos;t eat at all during the weekend.
Last night when Rylan found out, and called me anorexic(which ISNapos;T�TRUE), I�ate bread.
It was...fine.
Gross but fine.
And then I ate a french fry
yummmmmmmmmy.

Thatapos;s it for today. XD
I miss the bus...
so I knew it was going to be a bad day.
Oh well...
tomorrow might be something new.

bateman out of order, camelot golf course, camelot golf country club, camelot golf club, camelot golf and country club.



Комментариев нет: